- Integrated head end Services
- Medical Gas Works
- ELV Systems
- Nurse Call Systems
- Lighting unit
Delivering services to the bed head in a stylish ergonomic unit, our range of bed head trunking can be tailored to suit the patient environment and present a less clinical feel. With a range of fascia’s to be selected from, and with a medical supply unit which can accommodate the services, the unit can be seamlessly integrated into any room design.
We offer a stylish bed head unit for room or ward areas. With the services mounted either side of the unit and choice of front fascia, the unit blends perfectly into any room interior design & with a wide range of choice for the front fascia to suit any environment.
Where it is not feasible to use horizontal bed head trunking, we also offer vertically mounted solution.
using a similar modular construction to the horizontal units, the trunking can be designed to suit any requirement and can be supplied in a variety of finishes.
As a benefit of being vertically mounted, the unit can be fed directly from the false ceiling to ensure the installation is easy and simple.
- Designed in accordance with American and European standards, each bed head unit has standard customized cavities for different pipelines.
- The surface of the bed head unit can be painted or laminated into different colors according to your request, using static-electricity-painting technology. Different parts can be painted into different colors.
- The bed head unit has enough inner space to install medical gas outlets, lamps, electrical switches and other equipment.
- The lamp cover for the light cavity is made of special transparent plastic for medical use and customers can choose the length of it.
- Gas outlets of different standards are available. We can also provide electrical switches and electrical sockets of American and European standards, etc.
- Electric equipment can be installed on the surface of bed head unit or hidden under the surface of it.
- The surface board can be pressed and clasped with the unit so that it can be easily disassembled when needed.
- The bed head unit can either be fixed to the wall through screws or be hung on the wall.
- Practical internal design and elegant in appearance.